Saturday, April 2, 2011

No Luck with Me on Roommates

Yesterday, I was out until 1 am and came back to my apartment.  I saw all the lights were off, so I was putting key code to open the door, but it was unlocked and opened as I was typing them. The first thing came in my eyes was one of my roommates sitting on sofa and on his lap, a girl was sitting. They were facing each other (so the girl was on his lap like riding a horse). Awkward and Inappropriate. They were like that next 30 minutes to an hours, I think.

Then today, right now. The same roommate came back around 11 pm as I was about to start cocking. I was in the kitchin area for 30 minutes, and they were watchin TV or something.  15 minutes later, the TV went off and they were chatting in dark. I finished cocking for tomorrow, and went into the living room area. The first thing I saw is them lying on the sofa under a blanket.

I guess the second coming is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment